Children's Church is every Sunday during the second half of the morning service (with the occasional holiday exceptions) for kids ages 3 years old-5th grade.
After the Children's Message, the children are invited to head downstairs for a time of singing, learning, crafts, activities and games.
Teens (6th-12th grades) meet for youth group most Sunday evenings at the church from 6:00-7:30 pm for games, worship, a devotional, food and good friends!
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is held at our church the 2nd and 4th Fridays during the school year to encourage Mothers.
In addition to these ongoing ministries, we also host seasonal get togethers and outings, a Children's Christmas Pageant, an Easter egg dying party and hunt and a Vacation Bible School in the summer.
We also provide resources to parents to help them teach and raise their children. Here are some helpful links and recommendations:
- Adventures in Odyssey is offering 4 weeks worth of episodes for free. These episodes contain stories loaded with Biblical truths that are designed to spark your child's imagination and deepen their faith. Access the free trial HERE.
- Lifeway is offering some of their curriculum (including lessons, mini-movies, and micro-shows). More information on what they are offering and how to access it HERE.
- Keys for Kids offers daily devotionals for families https://www.
keysforkids.org/Programming/ Keys-for-Kids-Daily- Devotional/Read-Listen
- Enjoy Keys for Kids radio and activity packets https://radio.
- We would like to provide an opportunity for parents to set-up a seder for Maundy Thursday by providing this script: Children's Ministry Passover Seder